Debbie and David Traynor, owners and hosts at the Golden Chain Sapphire City Motor Inn, welcome you to Inverell NSW, the Sapphire City. The Sapphire City Motor Inn is located on Glen Innes Road, an easy 700 metre stroll to the town centre, and is immediately opposite the Inverell East Bowling Club. We are centrally located to provide access to all sporting fields, the showground, and churches.
The Sapphire City Motor Inn is a highly rated AAA 3½ star motel and we are members of the Golden Chain group of motels. Both of these memberships add assurance to the quality of our accommodation. We believe that many of our features would not be out of place in a 4 star property, but without the price that goes with it.
A recent addition to our room range is a fully self contained cottage at the rear of the motel. The cottage is a 1930’s style workers cottage, however recent renovations such as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a new kitchen and renewed bathroom deliver all the modern conveniences that you would expect.
At the Sapphire City Motor Inn we are committed to a sustainable environment. If this is of interest to you please visit the tab marked “Environmental Policy” on the left hand side of this page.
We offer a range of accommodation options from single rooms through to a large family room that can accommodate up to six people in comfort. As you would expect we are constantly improving our facilities and we currently provide the following: -
- LCD HD flat screen TV’s and DVD’s,
- Free Premium 8 channel Austar package – movies, sport, news and entertainment at your fingertips (we also have a range of DVD’s for hire),
- Free wired and wireless broadband,
- Comprehensive mini bar,
- Reverse cycle temperature controlled air conditioning and heating,
- Electric blankets are provided for the cooler months,
- Breakfast and dinner to your room,
- Free tea and coffee making facilities,
- Free high quality complimentary toiletries,
- Hair dryer,
- Iron and full sized ironing boards,
- Great beds,
- Terrific showers with plenty of pressure and big fluffy towels, and
- Great country service from on site owners, Debbie and David Traynor.
We have some great packages available (see our ‘Book Now’ page) and please call us if you don’t see what you require. We can be called on our free call reservations number, 1800 202 555.
Inverell is a picturesque regional centre with a pleasant climate and offering many interesting attractions – have a browse of our ‘Attractions’ page for a quick guide. It is a great place to rest and spend a few days. Inverell is located less than 500 kilometres south west of Brisbane, and less than 700 kilometres north west of Sydney.